Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Penang...Penang...Penang...Part 2

Hello beautiful ladies..muahxx..how r u doin??well..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!GONG XI FA CHAI!!!


hehehe...may all of u have a blissful year of SNAKE!!sssssss...

ollrite...let's continue wif da story..last time we stopped HERE.. 
Well..as all of u already knew about our bridesmaids dresses, we have same pink baju kurung and patch laces with beads..sooooooo damn beautiful..let's see the close up of mine..

The BAJU KURUNG MODEN

The HIJAB

haa...u can click on pictures for larger view..nice rite???!! ;P

if u noticed, the laces patched on the baju kurung and my hijab are from the same design..yes..SAME DESIGN..heheh..there were extra laces after i have finished sewing it on the baju kurung, so i patched it on my hijab, symmetrically..with some beads..YES...I SEW THE LACE on the baju kurung and the tudung by MYSELF..so proud of myself..i don't have to pay more to the tailor coz i can do it on my own..heeee...anyone would like to send their clothes to me to sew laces,u r most welcome!!!i love artwork like this.. ^_^ believe it or not, i sew the lace n beads on my hijab in 2 hours journey from Kedah to Penang for Waziah's wedding..and it ended up on the hijab nicely and VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!owwwwhhhh... ^_^

well..i really hope that i could do sewing professionally one day and have my own fashion line..lalala~~~~ =D

I think that's all for 2nd part..part 3 will come over soon.. ^_^
till then!!take care lovely darlings..muahxx..salam..


xoxo, Yara

No comments:

Post a Comment