Sunday, July 1, 2012

EPO [Evening Primrose Oil]

EPO [Evening Primrose Oil] is a type of supplement which is widely used by women all over the world (including myself). Researchers have been done and proven that EPO can help treat Eczema, premenstrual syndromes, breast pain, arthritis, diabetic, and menopausal symptoms. Read here for more info.

evening primrose 5
The Evening Primrose

It is quite normal for all female teenagers to experience the premenstrual syndromes once in a month. Myself experience this for years, up until I've become 20th. I did take EPO since I was in secondary school, but not consistently because I didn't think EPO would be able to reduce my pain when I'm having my period. Plus, as student, I don't want to burden my mom to pay for it. As teenager, I had experienced acne and oily skin too. I did not feel confident with myself, especially when I was among beautiful friends. I have cousins who are younger than me and they are taking EPO consistently. It has been their daily supplement because they said that my aunt (their mom) ask them to take EPO everyday, no excuse. But some of them skip too. For kakak (the eldest female cousin, but she is younger than me), she takes EPO daily. She told me that before she consistently consume EPO, she did skip like her other sisters too. But when she changed, she could see and feel the difference. She does not have breast pain anymore and less premenstrual syndromes experienced. Her skin improves as well. So, I have decided to take EPO daily when I start working because I could buy it by myself with my own money. Every month I buy a bottle of EPO, consists of 30 capsules of 1000mg EPO for RM18. I do not buy the branded one, I just bought the repackaging EPO from pharmacy. 1 capsule per day. I have a relative who is working as a pharmacist and she said that the repackaging EPO is just the same like the branded. But it is cheaper because they buy it in bundle and can repack it with their own packets, without using the brand names. I have started consume EPO consistently since around October 2011 and I could see the improvement to my skin (less oily, less acne, more glowing, and soft), the breast pain (no more breast pain when I have my period) and the period cycle (become stable and consistent) now. The most important thing is, I have less pain at my abdomen area during my period. So, to ladies out there who are experiencing problems like what I have experienced before this, maybe you should try EPO. Off course, you need to consistently consume it if you want to see its effectiveness. Best of luck. Health is the best investment in life and I hope this testimonial would be able to help you or at least provide some information about EPO. If you wanna look good and beautiful, you have to be disciplined and do whatever it takes. But not if it gives side effects. Till then. TOODLES!!!! ;)

A FEW EPO BRANDS IN MARKET
 

No comments:

Post a Comment