Tuesday, February 28, 2012

company to study

Last year was good..but this year is even better..i remember i did cry in the middle of the night to do my assignments..how i wish i could have a friend who will be with me, study with me and encourage me to do good things..i did monologue to myself about that,,and i ever asked my colleague to join me study..but all the responds were negative. This noon, i went to the library and managed to read 2 journal articles..after i performed my Asar prayer, this thing came into my mind and without i realize, tears came out from my eyes and i quickly perform my sujud syukur..

"Ya Allah, thank you very much for introducing me to this guy..Ya Allah, You heard my prayer and You granted me with this such amazing person..who is able to be my best friend, a shoulder for me to cry on, a caring person, a responsible and loving son, a trustworthy man, and kind-hearted. he is always there whenever i need him and willing to get me company..Alhamdulillah..Ya Rabb, if he's for me, shower us with your blesses and please make us stronger to go through this life..amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.."

No comments:

Post a Comment